Dewalt Dw788 Scroll Saw
The DEWALT DW788 scroll saw is one of great-performing saw that features a dependable 1.3 amp motor that delivers 400 spm to 1,750 spm. Among other scroll saws, most professionals rave about this saw a lot as it is indeed a powerful saw.
And since it is Dewalt, claiming quality in this DEWALT DW788 scroll saw’s performance, build, design and convenience, is not an overstatement because you can be sure of the impressive cuts you can make when you use this scroll saw.
This Dewalt DW788 scroll saw comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
The best-sellers items like Dewalt Dw788 Scroll Saw TEND TO FASTLY SELL OUT
If this is a must have Dewalt Dw788 Scroll Saw, be sure to ORDER NOW while stock last
DEWALT DW788 Variable-Speed Scroll Saw Features
- Double parallel-link arm design
- Convenient controls engineered by DEWALT
- An on-off switch
- Speed control
- Blade-tensioning lever
- Flexible dust blower
- 1.3 amp motor
- Tool-free blade clamps
- Adjustable cast-iron table
- Weight: 56 pounds
- Length: 29.50 inches
- Width: 19.50 inches
- Height: 12.13 inches
- A hex wrench
- Three-year limited warranty
- One-year free service contract
- 90-day money-back guarantee
Pros & Cons Of Dewalt Dw788 Scroll Saw
- It has very low vibration and a very smooth operation.
- It has a fairly quiet operation and does not produce annoying noise that could hurt your ears and disturb your neighbors.
- It is easy to assemble and as soon as the saw is taken out of the box and placed on the table, it’s good to go in a jiffy.
- It effectively produces precise clean cuts.
- Blade insertion is very fast and easy and it takes only a few seconds so you can start work right away.
- It is a powerful saw even if it uses only 100v power supply.
- It has a very attractive design.
- You don’t have to use a tool to loosen and tighten the blade clamps as the set screws on this saw can be turned by built-in thumbscrews.
- The weight is a pro even if it is a little heavy because the extra mass absorbs vibration so it will not move while it is running.
- The cast iron table may be convenient but the surface wears out around the blade hole causing work to drag on the table.
- The table requires constant waxing to keep the surface slippery because without wax, the materials tend to snag on the keyhole.
- The top arm may be good as it swings back to give you room to thread the blade but it is not spring loaded which is a bad thing as it could cause accidents.
- It is not reliable enough.
- Although the big steel table is a nice feature, it has a tendency to rust easily.
- It does have a dust blower but not a reliable dust collection system to keep the fine dust down and away from entering your lungs. You may need a face mask to protect you when you are working.
Where To Buy Dewalt Dw788 Scroll Saw
Dewalt Dw788 Scroll Saw is widely available in online markets. Currently, you can get the best price available is at Amazon.com. You can save your money up to . Amazon also offers some good deals including the Free Super Saver Shipping and One-Day Shipping delivery options.